Septic Tank Cleaning Tips If you are experiencing any of the following problems you may need to have your Septic Tank emptied.
Please see our top 10 Septic Tank Cleaning Tips.
- Signs that confirm you do need a septic tank cleaning service
- Septic tank effluent surfacing on your lawn
- Strong or bad odours coming from the septic tank or drains
- Pollution of nearby ditches or streams with effluent
- Slow flushing of toilets
- Gurgling in the drains
- Ground movement (dips) near the septic tank or soakaway drain field
- Toilet overflowing
- Overflow at washing machine hookup
- Overflows into shower or bath when the sink is discharged
- Drain inspection chambers have standing effluent in them. These should be empty.
- Regular de-sludging and septic tank cleaning will reduce the risk of it overflowing or developing blockages, which in turn can produce unwanted odours. Our Jet Vac unit has a powerful vacuum and on board water supply which will both empty and clean your septic tank all in one go.