CES Environmental Services Ltd CCTV Drain and Sewer Surveys, provide our customers with a non-intrusive, timely, and cost effective Drain condition reports. We utilise the most up to-date inspection equipment. This enables us to present the most comprehensive picture of drains, manhole condition, and points of manhole blockages or failure.
CES have invested heavily in technology and training therefore we can provide our customers with the most professional and comprehensive surveys possible.
- Once on site we Jet the drain, sewer etc. thus this enables us to clear any lose debris prior to surveying.
- We use our fleet of Drain and sewer jetting trucks to work with our CCTV Mobile Unit.Therefore we can meet any jetting requirements on site at the time of surveying thus avoiding any delays.
- CES then carry out the survey using our robotic camera system which we control remotely from our CCTV Mobile unit. From here our technician can assess and evaluate on screen the images and recordings returned by the robotic camera.
CCTV Survey reporting Software
CES are approved licence holders of Wincan V8. This software offers the core functionality therefore you can collect pipe inspection data, organise it into databases and generate inspection reports. These reports can graphically display the pipe and its defects. Wincan V8 also allows us to manage data in the office post-inspection, share it with clients using free viewer software, and export it in a variety of formats.
Various Report templates present a concise summary of asset condition and can be fully customised to individual needs. We detail the size, length diameter of the pipe and grade and highlight any issues that the survey shows. All our reports are prepared by a qualified Engineer who is at hand to answer any questions our client may have.
CCTV Survey technology
CES Environmental Services Ltd use state of the art CCTV equipment, our pushrod Troglotech T804 and mini-cam Solo Pro Pushrod CCTV Camera are ideal in 100mm and 150mm pipe sizes. Our IPEK mainline CCTV units are custom fitted to our drain survey Mobile Units, which is remotely controlled to inspect up to 300 metres of 150mm to 1200mm pipe from one access point.
Our cameras use pan and tilt facility so as to inspect the pipe at every angle. We have CCTV Cameras to fit various diameters, lengths and depths of pipe.
Types of Drain Issues
- Open Joints
- Displaced Joints
- Roots, debris and encrustations with in the pipe
We can from site contact our client if a major defect or unexpected results are discovered.
CES Environmental Services Ltd ensures all our team are fully trained. CSCS, Safepass, Safe Roadworks training, Confined space entry using full breathing apparatus and confined space rescue
CCTV Survey Uses
- CCTV drain and sewer surveys offer accurate information on the condition of drain and sewers.
- Councils require CCTV drain surveys prior to taking housing estates in charge.
- House a pre-purchase CCTV drain Survey are vital to ensure the working order of the drainage before signing contract.
- CCTV Surveying of a property will eliminate the fear of potential problem which could be quite expensive to repair.
- For commercial properties blocked drains and blocked toilets can affect productivity. In 90% of cases high pressure jetting will solve most blocked drain and toilets. Where a blockage persists CCTV drain and sewer inspections will quickly identify the location and extent of the problem. On completion of a CCTV Drain Survey proposal for the solution will be offered including the option for no dig repairs for drain repairs preventing the need to excavate.
CCTV Camera Survey Services
- CCTV Surveys ·
- Drain and Sewer Inspection CCTV Survey ·
- Drain CCTV Survey ·
- Taking in Charge CCTV Surveys ·
- Service Tracing
CCTV Camera Survey Commercial Areas Covered
Carlow · Cavan · Clare · Cork · Donegal · Dublin · Galway · Kerry · Kildare · Kilkenny · Laois · Leitrim · Limerick · Longford · Louth · Mayo · Meath · Monaghan · Offaly · Roscommon · Sligo · Tipperary · Waterford · Westmeath · Wexford · Wicklow
Call us today for a Quotation or book your CCTV Camera Survey