Digesters - Why do Digesters require cleaning
Digesters lose capacity or stop working for a number of reasons such as the following.
1. Lack of oxidation time
2. Loss of gas recovery
3. Grit and overloading.
Under those circumstances the digester will require cleaning out.
Why choose CES Environmental?
- Recycler trucks with on board water, resulting in increased efficiently.
- Fully equipped Fleet
- Highly trained professional staff
- Confined space training - Medium and High risk
- Cost effective solutions provided
- All waste delivered to a licensed Waste facility