It is essential that all pipework is fully functioning and complies fully with environmental legislation. To ensure these standards are met Air Pressure testing is recommended.
CES Environmental provides Air pressure testing which helps to:
- To check the integrity of joints and connections
- No cross contamination between foul sewage and storm water drainage systems
- Ensuring no effluent fluid from within the system are escaping into surrounding area
- No cross contamination between foul and storm drainage lines
- Drainage mapping and tracing
Air Pressure Testing Process
- All connection within the pipework will have a bung placed within by our engineer
- A manometer is placed in the last bung to measure the pressure within the pipe
- The line is then pressurised using our compressor until the test pressure is achieved
- This pressure is allowed to stabilize
- The test results are then noted on our software which will then produce a PDF report
- Once the test is completed all equipment is removed from the pipework
Our Engineer will review of the Air Pressure testing report on completion with recommendations. CES can provide a CCTV survey of the Pipe works where they have not passed the test. The CCTV Survey will highlight exactly where the faults are in the lines. These can be anything from displaced joints, cracks, growths, etc.
On completion of the CCTV survey we will provide our client with a DVD of the footage. And a comprehensive report showing issues with the pipework and giving recommendations to rectify issues.
CES Environmental is continually investing in our training and equipment. This ensures our Clients are getting the most accurate information possible using the latest technology.
For more details contact us now.