- Our Drain/Pipe Repair Technician will jet the pipe using one of our Jet Vac Trucks to remove any debris in the pipe.
- Pipes/Drains must be clean so as to ensure the patch can bond correctly to the pipe/Drain.
- Using our mobile CCTV equipment which has pan/tilt and sound tracing, our technician will carry out a CCTV survey to locate any damage to the pipe.
- Having identified the damage, our Technician then takes measurements and each patch is cut specifically to fit the individual damage identified thus giving the best remedy possible.
- We commence by soaking these patches in Epoxy resin and hardening agent.
- The patch is then installed using an inflatable packer.
- On completion we provide a CCTV Survey Report to ensure the fault has been corrected.
- As a result of the pipe/drain patch installation, the pipe is now air tight and water tight. Another important point is due to the patch the pipe/drain will be significantly stronger, Thus eliminating damage such a ground load damage, Tree Root intrusion etc.
Talk to us If you would like to find out more about our Drain Repair Service or any other servicesCall us