Walk through Survey - what is it?
A Walk through survey is sometimes called an observational survey. It requires a team of highly trained and experienced Confined space Engineers. They must enter a sewer to visually assess the conditions of the sewer. It is an invaluable method of assessing the following.
- Condition of sewers,
- Blockages, cross connections, etc
- We are ISO 45001 for Health and Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental Management accredited
- Our team of Sewer Engineers all have completed Pipe Classification MSCC5
- All our Engineers have Confined space Training, Medium and High Risk
- Our team are fully equipped with PPE and Confined space equipment, gas monitors, masks etc.
- We carry out Job specific Method Statement and Risk Assessments prior to the start of every Project.