CES Environmental as an organisation are fully committed to enabling the best possible service to our customers.
CES Environmental as an organisation are fully committed to enabling the best possible service to our customers, domestic and commercial, private and public. The management and team at CES Environmental recognise the importance of a consistent, repeatable approach. This is to ensure reliable services to industry standards and customer expectations.
Effective and efficient service delivery relies on three primary factors.Skilled personnel equipped with the latest technology; effective project management and a proven process.
- Sound Engineering principles.
- CCTV analysis, diagnosis and repair.
- Regulatory compliance and industry conformance.
- Value for money and cost control.
In support of this policy, the organisation is committed to a process of continual improvement in all aspects of our waste services. Provision including the provision of full quality assurance to our clients in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001 Standard for Quality, Environmental and Safety, Health and Welfare Management respectively.
How CES ensure continual effectiveness
ISO 9001:2015 is an integral part of our business process management and the organisation is dedicated to ensuring its continual effectiveness by:
- Providing clear focus on priorities through the establishment of business and quality objectives.
- Making available the necessary resources for the effective functioning of the quality management system and the achievement of our quality objectives.
- Communicating the policy and objectives to all employees.
- Providing the necessary training and skills development.
To achieve this overall policy CES Environmental commits to providing all necessary resources. Including finance, personnel, premises, staff facilities and specialist CCTV camera technology to assure quality.
Through CES Environmental’ s affiliation with leading industry technology experts. We ensure continuous professional development and access to first class solutions and education services within our industry for all employees.
This policy is realised through constant feedback and liaison with our clients and through strict adherence and proactive continuous improvement of our integrated quality management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as a common management systems framework.
The realisation of this policy is the responsibility of all CES Environmental employees.