Lateral Robotic Cutting
Robotic cutting, CES specialist robotic cutting teams work nationwide to open up drain obstructions and enable no dig repairs to Drain and sewage networks
Lateral And Robotic Cutting
Lateral and Robotic cutting what is it?
Our skilled and professional pipe & drain repair crews use a wide range of repair techniques including robot cutting. If obstructions or intrusions are causing an issue, we can remove these with no dig robotic cutting. By using a CCTV Drain Survey initially, you can review the issue with the drain and access if it is suitable for no dig robotic cutting reducing the need for expensive and disruptive drain digging.
What pipes can this method be used on?
Our trenchless repair with robot cutting can be used for many pipe blockages. Including some of the following
- Removal of hard scale
- Intruding connections
- Tree roots and other obstructions
- CES also use this method for the removal obstructions prior to preparation for lining and reopening
- For lateral connections after lining
Our Robotic / Lateral Cutting Procedure
- Firstly we do a CCTV survey to pinpoint the obstruction and identify what is the cause.
- A CES Environmental CCTV Technician carries out analyses of the survey. A decision on which size of cutter and cutting heads to be used is made.
- We appoint and organize an area to collect the debris arising from the cutting.
- Finally the pipe is then jetted by our technician to ensure that all debris is removed
- We provide on completion a CCTV Survey showing the clear pipe.