Gullies remove surface water from roads, however they frequently become blocked with dead leaves, soil and rubbish. This prevents the Gully from letting water through to the outlet drain; this in turn can lead to serious flooding, accidents and damage to the road it can also result in water seeping into the foundations of your building.
To ensure that you do not have a drain or Gully blockage, clear away all leaves and debris from the Gully grate. This may resolve the overflowing issues. You can also remove the grate and remove any grease or debris from under the grate and the immediate surrounds. If the drain blockage is further down and requires drain rods or Plunger we would advise not using too much pressure. This can lead to more issues such as damaged pipes, stuck drain rods and plungers. When the Drain is clear rinse out drain with hot water to ensure no further grease buildup is remaining in the drain. If you are having any issues please contact us
One of CES Environmental Services core services we provide to both domestic and commercial customers is the unblocking of Gullies and Drains in a professional, safe and efficient manner possible. With our range of Jetting Vans & Jet Vacuum tankers we are equipped to tackle any Job, large or small. Our Van Pack Jetting Units are ideal for unblocking small diameter and domestic drains; our Jet Pack Vans and Trucks carry at all times a CCTV inspection camera. We provide removal of all blockages from each gully, high pressure jetting of the gully and flush test to ensure everything is in working order on completion. Please See our fleet
We can use the CCTV Inspection camera in cases where it is not possible to see the blockage or where high pressure jetting is not clearing the blockage. The CCTV camera reports an image instantaneity to our technician showing them the cause of the blockage. We also provide no dig trenchless robotic pipe repair in the rare case this may be required. For the majority of cases the High pressure jetting is sufficient to clear blockages.
Main Features of our Van Pack used for unblocking of Gullies and Drains
- High Pressure Drain Jetting
- Capable of Cleaning 1′′ to 9′′ pipes
- Pushrod Drain CCTV Camera, Full Colour and Wincan V8 compatible
- No Dig Repair Kit for 4′′ to 9′′ pipes
Main Features of our Van Tucks used for unblocking of Gullies and Drains
- 95gpm jetting pressure at 2600psi
- 250 metres of thermoplastic jetting hose
- Main hose reel is self-aligning, hydraulically operated and mounted on the rear door
- Large variety of jetting nozzles
- High airflow vacuum pump delivering 4700cfm of vacuum
- 2000 gallon jetting water capacity
- A Rear-mounted 180 degree boom and remote controlled overhead boom
- The secondary hose reel is also hydraulically operated and is mounted on the offside at the rear with a 60meters of high pressure hose.
- Liquid ring pump with an output of 2300 CFM
- A Jurop RV 520 pump delivering 520CFM of vacuum and pressure. This machine is ideal for jetting of 100mm to 300mm pipework, gully cleaning, washing of pumping stations and vacuum of sludge.
We at CES Environmental Services have worked with Local Authorities, County Councils, City Councils, commercial business and domestic customers unblocking gullies and drains. We aim to deliver optimum results and with our fully trained staff and fleet of powerful Jet Vacuum tankers and Jet vac Vans.
Areas we Offer drain and Gully Unblocking services:
Co Clare, Co Galway, Co. Limerick
Adare, Annacotty, Askeaton, Athenry, Aughrim, Ballyneety, Ballyvaughan, Barefield, Barna, Bruff, Bunratty, Caherconlish, Cappamore, Castletroy, Castleconnell, Clarecastle, Claregalway, Clarinbridge, Corofin, Corrandulla, Craughwell, Crecora, Croom, Crusheen, Dooradoyle, Ennis, Ennistymon, Foynes, Gort, Headford, Kilcolgan, Killlaloe, Kilmallock, Kinvara, Lahinch, Lisdoonvarna, Loughrea, Meelick, Miltown Malbay, Mountbellew, Moycullen, New Inn, Newmarket on Fergus, Oola, Oranmore, Oughterard, Pallasgreen, Pallaskenery, Parteen, Patrickswell, Portuma, Quin, Scariff, Shanagolden, Shannon, Sixmilebridge, Tuam, Tulla,
Contact us now in relation to Gully/Drain unblocking
Call us today for Drain Cleaning
Call: (086) 844 3592 or 065-6866850