No Dig Drain Repairs, (pipe patching) has become truly possible in recent years and this modern no dig technology has been fully embraced by CES Environmental Services.
For our customer this can effectively resolve the problem of damaged sewer pipes or difficult to reach cracks in underground piping. No Dig Repairs is possible with all but the most severely collapsed drains. After identifying the problem area using our drain CCTV inspection camera we use our FERNCO PIPE DOCTOR patch repair kit.
Using CES Environmental Services is an innovative format that offers considerable benefits to the user:
- Quick and easy to use no dig application (No disruption)
- No need for resin mixing buckets or measuring containers
- Permanent and watertight pipe repair
- Convenient kit format
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
- Tested to WRc (obtaining Water Companies’ approval) and international standards
- Complements drain inspection and cleaning equipment
- Reduces site wastage
- The fiberglass patches have been tested using the fiberglass installation equipment and a guarantee of 10 years has been established for the materials. The projected life span is 50 years
Used by Cahir environmental Services after carry out CCTV survey.
Repair damaged pipes that have a bore diameter of between 70-560mm.
Excellent bonding to most pipe materials including UPVC, clay, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, pitch fibre and asbestos cement.
Apply to pipes that are damaged due to corrosion, displaced joints, tree roots and ground movement.
Contact CES Environmental Services for Drain Repairs (065) 6866850