CES Environmental Robotic Cutting is fast, cost effective and non-disruptive to the area around the offending pipe. Our trenchless repair cutting can be used for many Pipe Blockages, including the removal of hard scale, concrete, intruding connections, tree roots and other obstructions. We also use the robotic cutter prior to the preparation for lining and reopening of lateral connections after lining or as a standalone repair.
Our Robotic Cutting /Lateral Cutting Procedure is as follows
- Firstly we do a CCTV Survey to pinpoint the obstruction and identify what is the cause.
- An CES Environmental CCTV Technician analysis’s the survey and the decision on which size of cutter and cutting heads to be used is made.
- We appoint and organize an area to collect the debris arising from the cutting.
- We then remotely send the Robotic Cutter into the pipeline and then remove any obstruction.
- Finally the pipe is then jetted by our technician to ensure that all debris is removed.
- We provide on completion a CCTV Survey showing the clear pipe.
The CES Environmental Robotic Cutting and Lateral Cutting system can be used on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Blockages. Robotic Cutting/Lateral Cutting saves our clients expensive excavation and pipe replacement, disruption to the environment, neighbours, local business and traffic.