CES Environmental Services provide a 24 hr emergency blocked drains service; our response team are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at very affordable rates. Our specially trained staff with our range of Jetting Vans & Jet Vacuum tankers are equipped to tackle any Job, large or small. Our Van Pack Jetting Units are ideal for unblocking small diameter and domestic drains; our Jet Pack and Jet Vac Trucks carry at all times a CCTV inspection camera to survey blocked drains.
Main Features of our Van Packs for Drain Unblocking:
- High Pressure Drain Jetting Unit
- Capable of Cleaning 1′′ to 9′′ pipes
- Pushrod Drain CCTV Camera, Full Colour and Wincan V8 compatible
- No Dig Repair Kit for 4′′ to 9′′ pipes
Main Features of our Van Vac Trucks for Drain Unblocking:
- Jetting Capability from 31 gallons per minute to 95 gallons per minute
- Vacuum capability from 520 cfm to 4700 cfm
- Onboard water at all times up to 250 m of jetting hose
How can I tell if my drains are blocked?
- Water not emptying or emptying slowing from your sink, Bath, or shower
- Toilet is black flowing
- Gurgling sounds from the plughole.
- Smell coming from your pipes.
How to avoid blocked drains
- Do not pour grease or Oil down your sink
- Do not flush facial wipes. Paper towels, cat litter etc.
- Try and avoid Children’s toys, toothbrushes, mobile phones being flushed